We collaborated with Harwood House, a B&B nestled in Great Dunmow near Stansted Airport, to relaunch their website with a clean new design and search optimised content.
Harwood House collaborated with us on the relaunch of their website with a new design and refreshed content. Harwood House chose our economical Pro Package and opted for our NRGY Pro theme; we customised the themes colours and fonts to work with their particular branding to create a unique, if not fully bespoke design. We restructured their legacy content and sought to provide clearer access from the home page to important information on their B&B and unique services, including adding a gallery of images.
- Relaunch website with a new design
- Refresh, reorganise and content
- Search optimise content
- Provide all conventional content management functionality (create, update, delete content)
- Integrate with the business’s social networks and YouTube channel
- WordPress for all functional requirements
- Pro Package using NRGY theme, originally developed in concert with our preferred design partner Collaborative Thought
- Import, restructure, copy edit and optimise legacy content
- Hosting and dedicated WordPress support with SprouteeHosting
- Google Apps for email and company communications
- Setup of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools