We love working with trades. In the main, they are practical, hard-working businesses with a no-nonsense approach. While this is admirable, they are a group of businesses that typically suffer from poorly designed websites. These businesses are out there doing! Sitting at a screen and trying to pull a web presence together is not where they want to put their energies. This was certainly the case for our new friends, Arbor Tree Experts in Webster NY. Their legacy website made their services and contact details clear. However, the UI and UX were rather dated and the use of CTAs could be improved. Rich Smith, owner and operator, appreciated the need to improve his web presence and so brought us on board.
Rich needed a new website. However, he also needed to take control of his business’s web presence. In particular the Google My Business, Facebook and Yelp pages out there that the business hadn’t claimed. So, we sorted him out with a proper website and consolidated his web presence under his control.
Arbor Tree chose our economical Pro Package. We customised the theme’s colours and typography to work with their branding in order to create a unique, if not fully bespoke design.
- Relaunch website with a new design
- Refresh and reorganise content
- Search-optimise content
- Make the site super simple and clear
- WordPress for all functional requirements
- Professional configuration and customisation of the Breakthough Pro Theme from StudioPress
- Import, restructure, copyedit and optimise legacy content
- Managed WordPress Hosting
- Competitor and keyword analysis to inform content-creation
- Anchor content for top-targeted keywords
- Claim and develop thrid party listings, e.g. Yelp
Images reproduced by permission of Arbor Tree Experts.