We’ve had the good fortune to work with Harwood House over many years and with two sets of owners. Recently, we re-launched their website with a fresh new look. While the theme we launched with many years ago still held up, updating to a new look and newer software benefits both UX and performance. On the one hand, keeping the interface current with trends helps users navigate your site, while relaunches also allow you to make any updates to the site to reflect changes in the business and its priorities. On the other hand, moving to newer software and tearing down any redundant plugins can make a big impact on page speed and load times.
Harwood House collaborated with us on the relaunch of their website with a new design and refreshed content. Harwood House chose our economical Pro Package and opted for our NRGY Pro theme; we customised the themes colours and fonts to work with their particular branding to create a unique, if not fully bespoke design. We restructured their legacy content and sought to provide clearer access from the home page to important information on their B&B and unique services, including adding a gallery of images.
- Relaunch website with a new design
- Refresh, reorganise and content
- Search optimise content
- Provide all conventional content management functionality (create, update, delete content)
- Integrate with the business’s social networks and YouTube channel
- WordPress for all functional requirements
- Professional configuration and customisation of the Mai Law Pro Theme from StudioPress
- Import, restructure, copy edit and optimise legacy content
- Managed WordPress Hosting
- G Suite by Google Cloud for email and all Google services (Analytics, Webmaster Tools etc)
- Setup of full web presence include business pages on Google, Facebook and etc