We relaunched the website for UK-based international media development and communications organisation, iMedia Associates.
We worked with UK-based international development organisation, iMedia Associates, to relaunch their website with a new design and refreshed content. iMedia chose our economical Pro Package and opted for our NRGY Pro theme; we customised the themes colours and fonts to work with their particular branding to create a unique, if not fully bespoke design. We restructured their legacy content and sought to provide clearer access to information on their global endeavours. We also created a specially designed About page for iMedia team members’ bios and social media links.
- Relaunch website with a new design
- Refresh and reorganise content
- Provide all conventional content management functionality (create, update, delete content)
- Showcase the organisation’s work through an interactive map
- Integrate with the business’s social networks and Flickr feed
- WordPress for all functional requirements
- Pro Package using NRGY theme, originally developed in concert with our preferred design partner Collaborative Thought
- Import, restructure, copy edit and optimise legacy content
- Hosting and dedicated WordPress support with SprouteeHosting
- Google Apps for email and company communications
- Setup of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools