We met John Schlia at NextCorps, Rochester’s business incubator where we both have offices. John is a great guy, a wonderful photographer and earnest business owner. He’d been managing his WordPress website for a long time. He’d built up a lot of content and had experimented with design and lead magnets. He was on the right track. However, over time the site had evolved into a hot mess, with inconsistencies that could distract users from his gorgeous photos. Moreover, his site speed was a nightmare. Not only did he have a Google PageSpeed of less than 25%, but his page load time was also nearly 20 seconds! In a competitive search niche, this just wasn’t good enough. John needed professional help (for his website, that is). He needed a unified UI and effective UX. He required great content for SEO and optimized WordPress hosting for proper page speed.
John chose our economical Pro Package. We customised the theme’s colours and typography to work with his branding in order to create a unique, if not fully bespoke design.
- Relaunch website with a new design
- Refresh and reorganise content
- Search-optimise content
- Streamline lead gen with simple, clear CTAs
- Communicate John’s fun, funky branding
- WordPress for all functional requirements
- Professional configuration and customisation of the Planner Pro Theme from Zigzagpress
- Import, restructure, copyedit and optimise legacy content
- Managed WordPress Hosting
- Competitor and keyword analysis to inform content-creation
- Anchor content for top-targeted keywords
Images reproduced by permission of John Schlia Photography.