We met John Schlia at NextCorps. John is a great guy, a wonderful photographer and earnest business owner. He’d been managing his WordPress website for a long time. During this time, he’d created a lot of content and experimented with design and lead magnets.
The Sproutee team provides such a great customer service experience, they are always there to help with my novice questions. Plus, my clients always tell me how much they love my website so it’s a win win!– John Schlia Photography
He was on the right track. However, over time the site had evolved into a hot mess, with inconsistencies that could distract users from his gorgeous photos. Moreover, his site speed was a nightmare. Not only did he have a Google PageSpeed of less than 25%, but his page load time was also nearly 20 seconds! In a competitive search niche, this just wasn’t good enough. John needed professional help (for his website, that is). He needed a unified UI and effective UX. He required great content for SEO and optimized WordPress hosting for proper page speed.
John chose our website package. We customised the theme’s colours and typography to work with his branding in order to create a unique design.
- Relaunch website with a new design
- Refresh and reorganise content
- Search-optimise content
- Streamline lead gen with simple, clear CTAs
- Communicate John’s fun, funky branding
- WordPress for all functional requirements
- Professional theme
- Import, restructure, copy edit and optimise legacy content
- Managed WordPress hosting
- Competitor and keyword analysis
- Anchor content for top-targeted keywords
Images reproduced by permission of John Schlia Photography.