Treezy.co.uk is the creation of a pair of long-time clients, Jamie and Victoria. As parents of a child on the Autistic Spectrum, and with Victoria trained in BCBA, they really understand the needs of children, parents and teachers living and working with Autism. Thus, they founded Treezy in order to provide the best and most appropriate tools, aids and toys for families and educators in the UK Autism Community.
It has been a pleasure working with the Sproutee team. This is the second project we have worked on together. The first was Hand In Hand ABA and the new website supports that business also. The Sproutee team ensured they both link seamlessly together. The whole experience of bringing our shop to life has been positive and Meg and the team have shown professionalism and dedication at all times to ensure the website looks fantastic and works effectively. We would happily recommend Sproutee Solutions and wish the team well for the future.– Brighter Starts Learning Tree Ltd.
We’re honoured to have worked with Treezy on two iterations of their site. Moreover, we loved being part of the most recent relaunch which saw the business becoming a full-time concern for the owners. Helping people to grow their ideas and prosper on their own terms is what we are about. To be part of that, even in a very small way, is hugely satisfying.
Treezy choose our ecommerce package.
- Migrate from PrestaShop To WordPress + WooCommerce
- Child-inspired design
- Clean and minimal theme
- UX aimed at a smooth customer experience
- Strong support for SEO
- Development of content for search
- Migration of all products and product configurations
- SEO optimisation of all content from pages to products to images
- Professional theme configuration
- Evaluation & installation of plugins for enhanced functionality
- G Suite
- Managed WordPress hosting